Do you feel your teeth need help staying in tip-top shape? If so, you have come to the right place! There are many reasons to improve your oral health, yet many people do not know about the use of sugar-free gum and how it can protect your teeth. That is why our dentist, Dr. Kent Stasney with Slidell Family Dental Care in Slidell, Louisiana, is here to provide you with this necessary information on how sugar-free gum can help protect your teeth.
Find out how sugar-free gum can protect your teeth here:
– Did you know that chewing gum helps increase saliva flow? This can prevent cavities.
– Are you aware of the fact that chewing gum can help produce saliva to help minimize the risks involved with heartburn?
– Preferably, you should chew gum after meals as a nonabrasive cleaning method.
– Do not use chewing gum as a complete substitute for brushing and flossing though.
– Always use sugarless chewing gum to avoid the sugars that create oral health risks.
If you would like to learn more information on your oral health, or if you need help with your smile, please call us today at 985-643-4553 to make an appointment. Our friendly and professional dental team looks forward to your call and happy to provide you with high-quality care.